History Of Code Changes In Stable Series 1.43
This page lists all significant changes to the code, by release,
for the current Xmlrpc-c Stable release series, which is the 1.43.nn
series. For changes before 1.43.00, see the
main change history.
In the Subversion source code repository, the current Stable release
is always in directory stable. Individual releases within the
series are not named in Subversion, but you can find them by date.
- Disable 10M restriction on document size in Libxml2 XML parser.
- Build: Recognize additional Linux "host OS" environments. E.g.
- Build: Don't attempt to build C++ internal utility module
cmdline_parser_cpp if we aren't building the C++ libraries. In that case, 1)
it isn't needed, and 2) the environment probably is incapable of compiling
- Build: fix compile failure in build for a system that does not have Unicode
wide characters (wchar_t).
- Build: fix missing thread libraries in libutil++ link.
- Fix possible buffer overrun. Introduced in Xmlrpc-c 1.15 (June 2008).
- Install: fix bug: xmlrpc_expat.pc not installed.
- Packet stream server ('serverPstreamConn'): fix bug: runOnce() fails with
indication that it was interrupted when the server hangs up. Always broken
(interruptible RunOnce() was new in Xmlrpc-c 1.14 (March 2008).
- Install: add interface header files for recently added, not yet documented,
C++ Abyss facility.